Be prepared for your CQC visit with Wybone clinical bins!February 12, 2015
At Wybone we’ve been manufacturing sackholders since 1973 and we’ve successfully held the contract for supply of sackholders to the NHS since 1998, so we like to think we’re well qualified to provide you with the perfect bins for your busy wards!
All Wybone sackholders are designed specifically for clinical environments to help you to prepare for an inspection from the Care Quality Commission.
Our bins are not just bins; they’re handmade in our South Yorkshire factory specifically to order. One clinic commented that our bins were ‘life savers’ for their recent CQC inspection!
A Wybone Capsule sackholder gives you the following great features as standard:
- Anti-bacterial coating
- Non-marking wall protection system
- Foot pedal operation
- Integrated castors and handle
- Leak proof tray
- Easy clean non-porous surfaces
- Hands free sack holding frame
- High impact strength ABS plastic construction
- Easy clean Plastisol corrosion resistant, removable body
* The Care Quality Commission is the independent regulator responsible for ensuring health and social care services provide patients with safe, effective, compassionate, high quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure fundamental standards of quality and safety are met; the findings and performance ratings are published to help patients to choose their care.