About the Job
An exciting opportunity has become available at Wybone working within our busy Marketing team. We’re looking for a candidate who has strong SEO and content analysis skills.
We’re aware that most companies will tell you that no two days are ever the same, but working at Wybone you will quickly realise that we mean it! It’s a fast paced environment and the role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to showcase their abilities to produce SEO-rich content and see direct sales results.
Working alongside the Marketing Team and an enthusiastic Sales Team, you will be required to have great communication skills and experience of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to produce website banners and graphics that will compliment your SEO content.
A large part of your role will focus on increasing online sales and awareness to help grow the Wybone customer base and improve site content. This relatively new e-commerce website is a large project which requires daily updates and the successful candidate will be able to have a strong influence in ideas to improve relevant visitor traffic and increase conversion rates. You will be heavily involved with every aspect of the site and have the opportunity to shape the way that it is presented and how our online presence represents our company ethos.
The role will include:
- Daily product updates and SEO analysis
- Managing an increasing volume of online only enquiries, including
- Processing orders
- Responding to enquiries
- Building quotes and recommending products to customers
- Operating a live chat facility to chat to customers and offer advice
- Answering telephone queries and talking customers through orders where necessary
- You will be responsible for writing product descriptions and using WordPress to build new products and configuration options daily.
- You will work closely with the current marketing team to coordinate content with our other sales outlets (Etsy, Amazon, ebay) and social media channels.
- You will be involved in a regular multi-channel approach to campaigns and monthly / daily product promotions.
- You’ll be degree level educated in a marketing or related degree.
- You’ll have a sales-focused mind and be very analytical.
- Providing good quality content will be the main focus of your role, so strong written and spoken English is key.
- Experience of using a content management system – preferably WordPress – is necessary as you will work on this every day.
- Building graphics banners and buttons for the website will be a part of this role so experience with the Adobe suite is desirable.
- You’ll need to have great writing skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You’ll have a strong interest and be motivated to keep up to date with SEO tools and web technology, as well as Google’s search engine algorithms and how they affect SEO.
- Excellent organisation skills are key to this role.
- A keenness to learn is required for this role as we have a vast range of products which is added to on a regular basis.
- The successful candidate will be a confident, creative individual who is driven and happy to work alone or as part of a team.
About the Application Process
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to HR at Wybone Ltd, Mason Way, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S74 9TF or to email@example.com
We’re looking for someone as excited about the brand as we are, so if you think this job is for you then we’d really like to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE