In stock and available in just 48 hours
Box Cycle Animal Children’s Recycling Bins – set of 5Product Code: BCP/AN/SET/WEB
Box Cycle Animal Children’s Recycling Bin set of bins to help encourage children to recycle. Do you have a recycling target to meet? We think the way to encourage recycling and make a real difference in looking after our environment is to start when children are young. That’s why we purpose designed these Box Cycle Animal Children’s Recycling Bins to make it easy for children to learn about segregated waste recycling.
Five animal designs incorporate the main recycling and general waste streams so that the bins can be placed together to form a rubbish bank or placed separately around school buildings.
- A yellow lion forms a Mixed Recycling waste stream which can be used to collect anything from plastic bottles and cans, to recyclable paper and card. A circular aperture is cut out of the lion’s mouth to direct the waste inside the 60 litre bin. Lid and base manufactured from ABS grade plastic and transparent body manufactured from perspex.
- A blue bin with a monkey vinyl sticker and slot-shaped aperture for recycling of paper. Lid and base manufactured from ABS grade plastic and transparent body manufactured from perspex.
- A grey bin featuring a hippo vinyl sticker and two circular apertures forming the nostrils, to encourage the recycling of cans. Lid and base manufactured from ABS grade plastic and transparent body manufactured from perspex.
- A red bin with a panther vinyl sticker and circular aperture to form the mouth of the animal. The circular shaped aperture is for the recycling of plastic bottles. Lid and base manufactured from ABS grade plastic and transparent body manufactured from perspex.
- A black bin with full tiger graphics and large general waste style aperture for the disposal of rubbish sent to landfill. This bin is manufactured using ABS plastic for the lid and base, with a galvanised steel black body that ensures the waste inside is not shown.
Each of these Box Cycle Animal Children’s Recycling Bins comes with a sloping lid to ensure rubbish is not left on the top of the bin and the aperture is cut to the front of the lid so that rubbish can be easily placed inside by young children.
As these units are mostly manufactured from strong and durable ABS plastic, they’re kind to the environment and to the children that are using them. They’re also easy to wipe clean so you don’t need to worry about sticky fingerprints and mess!
We think these children’s recycling bins are ideal for schools and playgrounds, but we also think they’re at home in zoos, nurseries, leisure centres and any other area where children can be encourage to recycle. With a total capacity of 300 litres, we’re sure you can use just one set of these bins to work wonders with your recycling and waste targets!
This item is part of our stocked range and is available for delivery within 48 hours of your order being placed.
Orders placed before 1PM are processed the same working day, otherwise they are processed the next working day.