© 2019 Wybone Ltd
Wybone is a well established, dynamic and innovative manufacturing company, specialising in street furniture, litter and recycling bins and clinical waste sackholders. Supplying into Local Authorities, the NHS and blue chip companies throughout the UK.
Finance & Despatch Co-Ordinator
£21,000 – £25,000 Depending on experience
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S74 9TF
This new role will co-ordinate the despatch and invoicing of Wybone’s products, within the business, providing financial support with its purchase ledger management, as well as to provide administrative support to our Finance department.
This will be a varied and busy role, and will require an individual that is well organised and has the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
This role will be a full-time office-based position, based at Wybone’s head office in Hoyland, Barnsley and will require key business administration skills and experience of MS Office programs. You will also need to have experience of working in the Sage system.
Any experience of working within a manufacturing company would be advantageous.
The key responsibilities of the role:
- Data entry/inputting of despatch data into Sage 200
- Purchase ledger management – processing, matching and filing invoices
- Sales invoicing
- Maintain the Sage 200 system, ensuring it is up to date
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required, by phone and email
- Proficient in MS Office and Sage
- Worked experience in Finance/Accounts or Despatch departments
- Ability to multi-task, working to deadlines and under pressure
- Administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail, and accurate processing
- Previous experience of carrier administration portals would be advantageous
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong work ethic, ambition and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels within the business
- Able to thrive in a fast moving, sometimes hectic manufacturing environment
- Team player
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Free parking
- Company pension/healthcare
- Company social events
- Christmas shutdown
- Birthday day off
- 23 Days annual leave, plus statutory holidays
- Company bonus schemes
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Dawn Wright at Wybone Ltd, Mason Way, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S74 9TF or to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are actively recruiting for this position, please apply ASAP *
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested in any of our positions please email your CV to email@example.com.
What is it like to work at Wybone?
Daniel Reed, Senior Designer –
“Wybone has a unique business model that allows us to see every stage of the process, so we are involved every step of the way. It’s great to be able to put pen to paper and see an idea materialise in just a matter of hours. It also allows for a more dynamic process because unlike some other product designers, we work closely with the operators and technicians so we’re able to innovative quickly and problem solve on the spot.”
Keith Gill, Production Manager –
“Working at Wybone has really given me the opportunity to progress. I started working in the factory as a fabricator over 15 years ago, gradually working up to being the supervisor, and now I am the Production Manager. Working here is like one big family; I wouldn’t work anywhere else!”