© 2019 Wybone Ltd
Wybone Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we value the personal information you provide to us.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller details are: Wybone Ltd, Mason Way, Platts Common Industrial Estate, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S74 9TF
Collection of information and data
We collect personal information and data about you in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form on our website or contact us via phone, email, or live chat
- When you contact us with a query or information request
- When you purchase anything from us
- When you opt in to receive marketing communications
- When you enter a competition
- You may contact us
Outlined below is what information and data we will receive from you as a minimum, if you contact Wybone.
We collect and process the following personal data about you: name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment details, invoicing and delivery address, type and amount of product, purchase price, order date, order status, product returns, customer care requests, and your preferences in receiving marketing from us. We process this personal data for the purpose of carrying out the contractual relationship, the product order, providing customer service, compliance with legal obligations, defending, establishing and exercising legal claims, providing you with marketing materials where you have provided consent for us to do so, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We process such personal data for purposes of account administration, answering your queries or information requests, providing desired products or services.
- You may order from us
Outlined below is what information and data we will obtain from you as a minimum, if you order a product via our sales team, or via our website when checking out as a guest.
We collect and process the following personal data about you: name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment details, invoicing and delivery address, type and amount of product, purchase price, order date, order status, product returns, customer services, and your preferences in receiving marketing from us (optional). We process such personal data for purposes of carrying out the contractual relationship, the product order, providing customer services, compliance with legal obligations, defending, establishing and exercising legal claims.
If you order a product via our website, when creating or using your Wybone online account, you will be able to view your previous order history. Wybone will be provided with an order history, which is tracked using your details. This provides Wybone with website data and order patterns.
We process such personal data for purposes of account administration, answering your queries or information requests, providing desired products or services, providing you with marketing materials where you have provided consent for us to do so, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may consent to receive communications from us
You can consent to receiving Wybone news, product information and updates, newsletters and offers, via opting in. If you request to receive this information, we may collect and process the following personal data about you: name, address, and email address. We process such personal data for purposes of providing information, marketing materials and analysing your interests for marketing purposes, to the extent permitted by applicable law and where you have provided us consent to do so.
- Other ways in which we may receive your information and data
If you participate in a competition, we collect and process the following personal data about you: name, postal address, email address, telephone number and selection as winner. We process such personal data for purposes of carrying out the competition, informing the winner, delivering the prize to the winner, carrying out the event, and providing you with marketing materials where you have provided us consent to do so.
Storage of your information and data, and how this is kept safe
We use administrative, electronic and physical security measures to ensure the information we collect about you is protected from access by unauthorised persons and protected against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. By using our website, you agree that, except to the extent required by the Data Protection laws, we are not responsible for any unauthorised use or damage of personal data. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as is required by law.
Usage and retention of your information and data
Of the data we process outside of any contract we retain the data for no longer than is necessary. Where there is a legal requirement to retain data for longer than Wybone requires, we will do so. Where reasonably practicable data is minimised so not to be identifiable to the data subject unless required by law or is subject to a Subject Access Request (SAR). We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, or where we have a legal or regulatory requirement that requires us to hold data for a specific time, or the business has a legal basis to retain data including data opt-ins and revised opt-ins.
Disclosure of your information and data
We do not sell or share the information you provide to us with third parties for marketing, sales or other commercial purposes. We share your information with third parties only on the basis of conducting business. In the circumstances outlined below, in which we believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to provide the service, legally required or permitted by you.
- Web hosting, maintaining our website
- Conducting business with our affiliated entities, such as third party product or service providers
- Lawful disclosure
Third Party Suppliers
- In order for the supplier to provide goods and / or services and for Wybone to receive those goods and / or services, Wybone and the Supplier will disclose certain personal data about its customers and employees and the parties will each process such personal data as is necessary to fulfil the order requirements.
- As of 25 May 2018 new GDPR regulations require that Wybone and the Supplier will each be under obligation to process the personal data in accordance with the requirements of GDPR and the related legislation.
- The Supplier acknowledges that under GDPR, it has an obligation to ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary and also kept up to date.
- The Supplier should implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data is safeguarded.
- The Supplier should securely dispose of any data which is no long required.
Please note the following:
- Wybone Ltd is not part of a group
- If you are aged under 16, you are required to obtain permission from a parent or guardian in order to register on our site
The right to access, correct and update the information we hold about you
You can contact us to request details regarding the information we hold about you, why we have this information, who has access to this information and how we got this information. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, this is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). If the data we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, please contact us.
The right to request erasure
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data, you can request that we erase your data. We may be obliged to erase such data and we will confirm this with you. We may be required for compliance with legal obligations arising from contracts entered into with you, for example tax regulations to hold your data for a period of time.
The right to restrict and object processing of your data
You have the right to restrict and object Wybone from processing your personal data. We will contact you and confirm whether we are able to comply with your request. We may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing. We provide an ‘unsubscribe’ box at the bottom of marketing emails which will allow you to select your preference or unsubscribe you from all communication.
The right to complain
You can make a complaint to Wybone, by contacting us with the details on this policy or to the data protection regulator, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
This Website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order
- The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously)
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
This Website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties
Post: Wybone Ltd, Mason Way, Platts Common Industrial Estate, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S74 9TF
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01226 744010
Our lines are open 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Last Revised 27 June 2018