NHS discounts available when you order 5 or more units. Email [email protected] for your discount code
Tiger Capsule SackholderProduct Code: CAP/TIGER/WEB
This Tiger Capsule Sackholder is part of our animal range, which uses colourful and exciting vinyl artwork to make hospital bins more visually appealing when placed on children’s wards.
What is it the sackholder made from?
This Capsule sackholder features a plastisol body and an ABS grade plastic lid and base unit. The tiger artwork is durable and hardwearing, so cleaning the bin will not cause it to be removed.
What are the benefits of this sackholder?
- The ABS grade plastic base features a leak proof tray to stop any waste liquids spilling around the bin.
- Anti-microbial coating using silver ion technology helps to stop the spread of infection on the surface of the bin.
- Foot pedal operation and hands free frame to stop users from touching the lid with their hands.
- The plastic base units are ideal for wet room use and they’re covered with our extensive 10-year anti-perforation warranty.
- You can choose your lid and base colour to match your waste stream at no extra cost.
- The removable body is manufactured from impact and corrosion resistant Plastisol, so these sackholders are built to last!
- The addition of our soft closing lids ensures a soft and quiet close.
Where is it suitable for?
These sackholders have been specifically designed and manufactured for use in healthcare environments. We’ve even got the NHS seal of approval, as we’ve been providing our sackholders as part of the NHS framework agreement since 1998.
How do I clean it?
This Tiger Capsule Sackholder is easy to clean, with smooth, wipe clean surfaces and anti microbial coating that stops any harbouring of harmful bacteria. The expertly designed frame is solid and contains no sharp edges therefore removing any gaps where germs can be left to grow.
Soapy water or chlorine based cleaning products are suitable for cleaning any Wybone sackholder.
What optional extras can this bin have?
You can choose from a choice of three sizes for your Tiger Capsule Sackholder. We recommend our 28 litre bin for small areas such as near toilets or in treatment rooms. Our 42 litre is a short but wide bin that can collect a moderate amount of waste before it needs to be emptied. We recommend these for communal areas and wards. Our largest bin in this range is the 80 litre sackholder, which can collect a high volume of waste before it needs to be emptied and has an option for a front opening door to aid manual handling and reduce heavy lifting.
Included in the price of your bin is an optional lid and frame colour to match your chosen waste stream. You can choose a Tiger Stripe Lid for an additional £3 per unit. You can also choose vinyl lettering to the lid to specify clinical or domestic waste.
As with all of our sackholders, you can select your choice of body colour and add a soft closing lid to your bin.
We manufacture all of our products from scratch at our factory in South Yorkshire. Each item is handcrafted to the highest specification, with lots of Wybone TLC. We estimate that this item will be with you within 3 weeks from receipt of payment. Large quantity orders may be subject to an extended lead time during busy periods.
Orders placed before 1PM are processed the same working day, otherwise they are processed the next working day.